Return of the UN-Holiday tradition
We just couldn’t shut them up…. so for the 14th straight year, accusations, rumors and all-out attacks are (still) flying fast and furious around the toy shop. Hear the truth straight from the reindeer who know Santa best. When a doe says “No” she means “No.”
WARNING!! NO… REALLY!!
This shamelessly dark comedy contains a lot of bad language, inappropriate behavior, and adult themes. Definitely no kids or anyone who doesn’t want to see the dark side of Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, and the North Pole!
A DIFFERENT CAST EVERY NIGHT!
SEASON PRODUCERS Bette & Wylie Aitken
- Save $10 by attending Previews (Dec 8-10).
- Save $5 by attending late nights (Dec 14-22). Limited availability.
- Seniors, Students and Military save $4 per ticket.
- 2-for-1 Tix on Wed, Dec 20 at 7:30pm... Use online code "DS144". Limited availability.
- $15 Rush Tix available 1 hour prior to the performance. Cash only. Subject to availability.
- 40% off for Groups of 10 or more.
Articles & ReviewsRead More on the Blog
Venue Bette Aitken theater arts Center
See the show? Share your experience with us...
At a Glance
- Approximate Running Time:
- 1 hour, 30 minutes with no intermissions
- Special Notes:
- @ Bette Aitken theater arts Center
- On the Fyda-Mar Stage
- Contains very foul-mouthed reindeer, the twisted truth about Santa and other adult themes.