EXTENDED THRU MARCH 11
On the Fyda-Mar Stage…
James Henry Trotter lives with two ghastly hags — his odious aunts — and he’s a very lonely little boy indeed. One day, something peculiar happens. At the end of the garden, a peach starts to grow and grow … and grow. Inside that peach are seven very unusual insects, all waiting to take James on a magical adventure of enormous proportions. We invite you to crawl inside the giant peach and take a peek. Based on Roald Dahl’s beloved book and featuring music by the Tony and Academy Award-winning songwriting team behind Dear Evan Hansen, Dogfight, and La La Land, this family musical takes you on an amazing voyage across the ocean.
Recommendation: Wonderful for the entire family, ages 4 and up.
Bette & Wylie Aitken
Associate Season Producer Laurie Smits Staude
- Save $5 by attending Previews (Feb 16-Feb 18).
- Save $2 by attending Evenings (Feb 23-Mar 4 5pm). Limited availability.
- 30% off for Groups of 10 or more.
- allows the audience to talk during the performance
- has certain lights and sound effects tempered
- leaves the audience lights on at half to make it easy to step out or return
- split up the the lobby between a quiet area and an activity area
Articles & ReviewsRead More on the Blog
Have something to say? Share your comments below!
Venue Bette Aitken theater arts Center
See the show? Share your experience with us...
At a Glance
- Upcoming Performances
- Approximate Running Time:
- 1 hour, 15 minutes with no intermissions
- Special Notes:
- Photos & autographs after each performance.
- Kids under the age of 4 are only admitted at the "Relaxed Performance" on Feb 24 at 11am.
- Babes in arms and children under four are not permitted.
- 30% off for groups of 10 or more.
- Relaxed Performance on Sat, Feb 24 at 11am.
- Join us for a Tea Party Opening on Sun, Feb 18 at 6pm... Meet the characters and play games during a special post-show reception.