Tickets go on sale March 9, 2018.
On the Fyda-Mar Stage…
The haves and the have-nots come face-to-face in this Broadway hit. Written by Pulitzer Prize winner David Lindsay-Abaire (Rabbit Hole), this Tony-nominated dramatic comedy finds struggling single mother Margie Walsh coming to terms with the reality that her South Boston neighborhood offers the same lack of opportunity it always has. For most people, it’s a place where this month’s paycheck covers last month’s bills — and church bingo is a big night out on the town. Facing eviction, Margie’s forced to turn to an old high school flame for help. But he’s now a successful physician living in the suburbs … and Margie is way out of her element there. With a keen eye for character and an uncanny sense of humor, Good People explores the struggles, shifting loyalties, and unshakeable hope that comes with having next to nothing in America.
Recommendation: Ages 13 and above. Contains adult language.
Bette & Wylie Aitken
Rachelle Menaker & Eddie Schuller
Associate Season Producer Laurie Smits Staude
- Save $10 by attending Previews (Apr 20-Apr 27).
- Save $5 by attending Weekdays (May 4-May 18). Limited availability.
- Seniors, Students, Educators and Military save $4 per ticket.
- 2-for-1 Tix on Thurs, May 3 at 7:30pm... Use online code "SOU617". Limited availability.
- $20 Rush Tix available 1 hour prior to the performance. Cash only. Subject to availability.
- 40% off for Groups of 10 or more.
Articles & Reviews
Reviews coming soon!
Have something to say? Share your comments below!
Venue Bette Aitken theater arts Center
See the show? Share your experience with us...
At a Glance
- Upcoming Performances
- Approximate Running Time:
- 2 hours, 30 minutes with intermission
- Special Notes:
- Post-show discussions after each performance
- Join us for Opening Night as a Gold Member
- "Salon" on Sun, April 29 at 2pm... Arrive early for a hosted discussion with the artists.
- Babes in arms and children under four are not permitted.
- Free Wine Tasting on Fri, May 4 at 7pm
- Free Beer Tasting on Fri, May 11 at 7pm
- 40% off for groups of 10 or more.