At a Glance
- Upcoming Performances
- Approximate Running Time:
- 1 hour, 20 minutes with no intermissions
- Special Notes:
- @ Bette Aitken theater arts Center
- On the Fyda-Mar Stage
- Photos & autographs after each performance.
- Kids under the age of 4 are only admitted at the "relaxed performance" on Mar 4 at 11am.
- Everyone who watches the show must purchase a ticket (no babes in arms).
- 40% off for Groups of 10 or more. Visit www.ChanceTheater.com/Groups.
- Relaxed Performance on Sat, Mar 4 at 11am
- Join us for a Tea Party Opening on Sat, Feb 25 at 2pm... Meet the characters and play games during a special post-show reception
Subscribe Today to Save up to 35% Off Admission
A story that reminds us of all we leave behind to grow up and invites us to see the world again with the fresh eyes of youth. A journey of simple beauty, Saint-Exupery’s tale has a different meaning for each of us. Young and Old alike will enjoy this visually alluring masterpiece. Join us for an adventure that spans from the Sahara to Outer Space and Beyond; a place where it’s never too late to rediscover your dreams.
based on the book by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
SEASON PRODUCERS Bette & Wylie Aitken
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER Elizabeth Jones
OPENING TEA PARTY RECEPTION
- Save $5 by attending Previews (Feb 17 -Feb 25).
- Save $2 by attending Evenings (Feb 26 -Mar 5 6pm & 7pm). Limited availability.
- 40% off for Groups of 10 or more.