Chance artists are a diverse and prolific company passionate about storytelling and dedicated to live theater.
Current opportunities, if available, are posted below. We offer full-time, part-time and seasonal opportunities across many arts and operational disciplines. If the any of these positions describe you, we look forward to receiving your application.
For consideration as a director, designer, musical director, choreographer, or stage manager please send resume and letter to Chance Theater, attention Bebe Herrera, Production Manager.
*At this time we are looking to expand our list of costume designers and musical directors
We are able to offer small stipends for the following positions:
- Graphic Designer
- Carpentry, Load-In, Lighting, Audio Overhire
- Assistant Sound Technician (A2)
- Assistant Stage Managers / Crew
- Seeking energetic and knowledgeable ASM’s. Duties would include working alongside SM during rehearsal and tech, and running the deck during performances.
At this time, we are able to offer minimum wage for the following position:
- Operations Assistant
- Part time position with a guaranteed 20 hours with extra hours potential
- Provides support of theater, facilities, events and productions
If you are interested in filling any of these roles, fill out the form below: