Single Tickets Go On Sale October 13, 2017
Subscribe Today to Save up to 30% Off Admission
This enchanting classic of children’s literature is now a brilliant musical by a Pulitzer Prize winning playwright. Orphaned in India, an 11 year old girl returns to Yorkshire to live with an embittered, reclusive uncle and his invalid son. Her own personality blossoms as she and a young gardener bring new life to a neglected garden. This Tony Award winner is a treasure for children and adults alike.
Adapted from the novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett
SEASON PRODUCERS Bette & Wylie Aitken
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER Mary Kay Fyda-Mar
- Save $10 by attending Previews (Nov 24-Dec 1).
- Save $5 by attending Weekdays (Dec 6-22). Limited availability.
- Seniors, Students and Military save $4 per ticket.
- 2-for-1 Tix on Wed, Dec 6 at 7:30pm... Use online code "ML191". Limited availability.
- $20 Rush Tix available 1 hour prior to the performance. Cash only. Subject to availability.
- 40% off for Groups of 10 or more.
Articles & Reviews
Reviews coming soon!
Venue Bette Aitken theater arts Center
See the show? Share your experience with us...
At a Glance
- Upcoming Performances
- Approximate Running Time:
- 2 hours, 30 minutes with intermission
- Special Notes:
- @ Bette Aitken theatre arts Center
- On the Cripe Stage
- Photos & autographs after each performance.
- Everyone who watches the show must purchase a ticket (no babes in arms).
- Join us on Opening Night for a special post-show reception with the cast.