Return of the UN-Holiday tradition
We just couldn’t shut them up…. so for the 13th straight year, accusations, rumors and all-out attacks are (still) flying fast and furious around the toy shop. Hear the truth straight from the reindeer who know Santa best. When a doe says “No” she means “No.”
WARNING!! This show contains FOUL-MOUTHED REINDEER and very inappropriate ADULT HUMOR! Definitely no kids or anyone who doesn’t want to see the dark side of Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus and the North Pole!
A DIFFERENT CAST EVERY NIGHT!
SEASON PRODUCERS Bette & Wylie Aitken
Articles & Reviews
Reviews coming soon!
Venue Bette Aitken theater arts Center
See the show? Share your experience with us...
At a Glance
- Approximate Running Time:
- 1 hour, 30 minutes with no intermissions
- Special Notes:
- On the Fyda-Mar Stage
- Contains very foul-mouthed reindeer, the twisted truth about Santa and other adult themes.
- $25 Tickets available for 10:30 performances on Fri Dec 9 and Fri Dec 16
- $15 Rush Tix available 1 hour prior to the performance. Cash only. Subject to availability.
- 40% off for Groups of 10 or more... plus assigned seating. Visit www.ChanceTheater.com/Groups.