FIVE SHOWS ADDED — May 6, 13 & 20 at 8pm; May 15 & 22 at 7pm
The Extraordinary Story of an Ordinary Family
In this hilarious and poignant Southern California premiere, you are invited on a time-bending odyssey of birth, death, divorce and dinner. When a man meets a young waitress in a local diner, neither of them knows the nearly 80 years of history that will follow. Filled with those little moments that you will recognize from your own life, we dare you not to fall in love with this stunning, big-hearted play that tells the extraordinary story of an ordinary family.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER Scott & Sandra Graham
SEASON PRODUCERS Bette & Wylie Aitken
“Dan LeFranc’s remarkable meditation on birth, death, life, love, and the whole damn thing, now getting a laughter-and-tear-filled Southern California Premiere that is one of Chance Theater’s finest intimate productions”
Articles & ReviewsRead More on the Blog
Venue Bette Aitken theater arts Center
See the show? Share your experience with us...
At a Glance
- Approximate Running Time:
- 1 hour, 30 minutes with no intermissions
- Special Notes:
- On the Fyda-Mar Stage
- Contains strong language
- Post-show discussions after each performance (except Opening)
- Open seating. Subscribe for assigned seats.
- "Salon" on Sun, May 1 at 3pm... Arrive at 2:15pm and stay after the show for 2 specially hosted discussions with the artists.
- $15 Rush Tix available 1 hour prior to the performance. Cash only. Subject to availability.
- 40% off for Groups of 10 or more... plus assigned seating. Visit www.ChanceTheater.com/Groups.