See or sing at our monthly Broadway-Themed Open Mic Night
Come hear some of the best new voices in Southern California or share your talents at one of the hottest venues.
Sign-up in person at 7pm
Sign-up online to sing at the next Jam*
Music starts at 7:30pm
Hosted by Molly Mahoney of www.ThePreparedPerformer.com
$10 pre-sale / $15 at the door
No food or drink minimum.
If you plan to sing, please bring sheet music in your correct key.
$2 service fee by phone. $1 service fee online.
* Only 8 spots will be available online. In order to reserve a spot online you must purchase a pre-sale singer ticket through the sign up website www.ThePreparedPerformer.com/
- The Ghost Light Vocal Jam is a Monthly Broadway Themed Open Mic Night at The Chance Theater in Anaheim
- Each month singers and musical theater lovers of all ages get together to share their talents and cheer each other on. Videos and Details at www.TheGLVJ.com
- There is a cash bar in the lobby and musical theater trivia prizes to be won.
- Tickets maybe purchased for $10 online at www.ChanceTheater.com. You can also purchase tickets at the door for $15.
- There is a small service charge for online purchases.
- We will always have at least 8 singer spots available at the door on the evening of the show. Show up early! It's on a first-come, first-sing basis.
- Official “Day Of Sign Ups” begins at 7pm at Chance Theater.
- Music starts at 7:30pm.
- An online sign-up list will be available for the following month at 11am the day after the current GLVJ. The following link will always take you to the current list: www.ThePreparedPerformer.com/glvj-sign-up
- Only 8 spots will be available online
- In order to reserve a spot online you must purchase a pre-sale singer ticket through the sign-up website www.ThePreparedPerformer.com/glvj-sign-up. This ticket will be good for you and a guest and will cost $20 plus a $2 service charge (To cover the PayPal and website fees).
- During the first week after the show, only those who did NOT sign up in advance for the last show will be allowed to sign up, in order to give a chance to those who missed it during the previous month.
- One week after the show we will open the pre-sale singer tickets to everyone.
- Singers must bring sheet music in their correct key (no tracks).
- Please check to make sure your music is complete (ie, all of the notes are on the page and not cut off in a photocopy).
- A 15 min rehearsal slot with our accompanist may be available the day before the show. Please visit www.ThePreparedPerformer.com/jennyrocks for more info.
- Videos will be posted to YouTube (with singers permission) within two weeks of the show date. Molly will notify you via email when they are live at www.YouTube.com/thepreparedperformer
- If you’d like a copy of the video sent to you via Dropbox. Please email Molly at Molly@ThePreparedPerformer.com
- We’d love you to use the hashtag #GLVJ when sharing photos or info on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media websites.
- Please direct any questions to Molly@ThePreparedPerformer.com
See You at The Jam! #GLVJ
Venue Bette Aitken theater arts Center
See the show? Share your experience with us...