Tickets go on sale May 18, 2018.
On the Cripe Stage…
Adapted from Daniel Wallace’s novel and Tim Burton’s acclaimed film, and featuring spine-tinglingly beautiful music and lyrics by Andrew Lippa (The Addams Family and The Wild Party), Big Fish is a fantastical musical that illustrates the larger-than-life anecdotes of Edward Bloom, a man nearing the end of his life. This fact has compelled his grown son Will to embark on an adventure of his own — to unravel his real dad from the myths of his tall tales. Filled with magic, love, luck, and crazy coincidences, this rollicking fantasy set in the American South is a tribute to the power of dreaming big.
Recommendation: Good for all ages.
Bette & Wylie Aitken
Tod & Linda White
Associate Season Producer Laurie Smits Staude
Associate Producers Rachelle Menaker & Eddie Schuller
- Save $10 by attending Previews (June 29-July 6).
- Save $5 by attending Weekdays (July 13-July 27). Limited availability.
- Seniors, Students, Educators and Military save $4 per ticket.
- 2-for-1 Tix on Thurs, July 12 at 7:30pm... Use online code "BEL404". Limited availability.
- $20 Rush Tix available 1 hour prior to the performance. Cash only. Subject to availability.
- 40% off for Groups of 10 or more.
Articles & Reviews
Reviews coming soon!
Have something to say? Share your comments below!
Venue Bette Aitken theater arts Center
See the show? Share your experience with us...
At a Glance
- Upcoming Performances
- Approximate Running Time:
- 2 hours, 30 minutes with intermission
- Special Notes:
- Post-show discussions after each performance.
- Join us for Opening Night as a Gold Member.
- "Salon" on Sun, July 8 at 2pm... Arrive early for a hosted discussion with the artists.
- Babes in arms and children under four are not permitted.
- Free Wine Tasting on Fri, July 13 at 7pm.
- Free Beer Tasting on Fri, July 20 at 7pm.
- 40% off for groups of 10 or more.