BOX OFFICE CONTACT INFORMATION
- Monday through Friday: 11am-3pm
- One hour before each performance
If you receive our voicemail during these hours, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as we are able. If it’s not during these hours, then we will return your message as soon as we’re back in the office.
Purchasing tickets at the Box Office:
Please note that we only offer in-person sales at Will Call, which opens one hour before showtime on performance days. Tickets to future performances may be purchased at this time, depending upon availability.
For information about parking and driving directions to the Bette Aitken theater arts Center, please click here.
DISCOUNTS & GROUP SALES
Visit our Discount Offers page for more details.
For sold out performances, we offer an in-person wait-list on the day of the show. To be on the wait-list, you must come to the theater in person on the day of the performance you wish to attend. Please note that the wait-list is first-come, first-served. Will Call opens one hour before showtime, and names are added to the wait-list in order of arrival. We strongly recommend having cash handy as it will expedite the process. Wait-list spots cannot be reserved over the phone or for future performance dates.
ADA SEATING / DISABLED SERVICES
Accessible seating is available in both theaters. Special seating arrangements must be made in advance of the performance date. Notify the Chance Theater box office at (888) 455-4212 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Accessible restrooms are located in the lobby.
We do not mail paper tickets. Tickets are valid only for the date and performance issued. Tickets should not be purchased from anyone other than an authorized ticketing agent.
By entering the theater or place of performance, the ticket holder expressly agrees that:
- There is a $2.00 service fee per ticket for online sales and a $3.00 service fee per ticket for phone sales.
- We do not issue refunds for unused tickets. Non-subscriber tickets may be exchanged with a minimum of 72 hours notice for a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
- All seats are assigned.
- We do not offer listening devices. Any guests with hearing, sight, or mobility issues are asked to call the Box Office in advance of making reservations so that we may best accommodate your party.
- Babes in arms and children under the age of four are not permitted. If you have a child under the age of four, we encourage you to attend a Relaxed Performance for a show in our TYA Family Series. If you have a question about whether a show is age-appropriate, please contact the Box Office at (888) 455-4212 .
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service animals.