Last year’s gala was a gas, so we’re doing it again!
SAVE THE DATE – Saturday, August 26, 2017
Come join us for one of the most entertaining and unforgettable evenings you’ll ever experience complete with:
- Live music and entertainment by Chance Artists
- Casino games with prizes
- Silent auction and Wine Pull
- Cocktails and fine dining by Sally Ann Catering
Stay tuned for more details.
4 ways YOU can make the Chance Annual Gala a success…
1) DONATE A BOTTLE OF WINE
We’re looking for 50 bottles of red, white, and bubbly vintages valued between $25 – $300 to be used in our signature “Blind Wine Pull.”
Click here to donate a bottle to the Chance-a-Go-Go,
2) DONATE AN AUCTION ITEM
Our silent auction is integral to the fundraising success of the evening and gives our supporters an opportunity to get a great discount on exciting items and experiences.
Click here to donate to our Chance-a-Go-Go Silent Auction.
- Here’s some ideas of items we could use:
- Airline miles or credit card points
- Gift cards for restaurants, spas, etc.
- Tickets to sporting events, concerts, amusement parks
- Sports and film/television memorabilia (preferably with a certificate of authenticity)
- Electronics (i.e. iPod, iPhone, portable DVD player, etc)
- High-end jewelry or handbags
3) BECOME AN UNDERWRITER
We’ve got a ton of great activities planned and underwriting support can help offset costs and redirect those funds to the bottom line. All underwriting opportunities are tax-deductible and will be recognized on our website, in the event program and at the event. Contact us to see what underwriting opportunities are still available. Commitments kindly requested by Friday, June 3rd so we can recognize your contribution and support on the official invitation
To help in any area, email our Gala Committee at email@example.com.
4) SIGN UP TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
There are many ways to get involved and volunteer. From joining the gala committee and helping with behind-the-scenes tasks, helping us setup and decorate the building the weeks leading up to the event, and working at the event there are many ways to get involved and volunteer. Meet new people, work hard, and have fun in the process! We’d love to have you!
Check back here in July to sign up as a volunteer.